• 400 watts class “AB” , high efficiency power amplifier
• 12 dB / Octave variable filter from 40 Hz to 180 Hz
• Automatic signal detection circuitry, When in “AUTO” position, it automatically turns on the subwoofer when an audio signal is detected. It also shuts the subwoofer off after 30 minutes if no signal is detected
• Status LED indicators. ON when blue, OFF when red
• Low level (RCA) audio inputs
• Line through (RCA) audio outputs
• High level (high level) audio inputs
• Line through (high level) audio output
• Black ash finish
Dimensions 35*30*40 (H*W*D cm)
The new FF line of subwoofers is the next evolutionary step in the continued quest for superb bass performance. The FF series offers versatility, small footprint and good looks all while staying surprisingly affordable.
The powerful woofers used in the FF line have direct lineage to the lauded MiniME subwoofers sporting massive excursion and high power handling. The amplifiers are refined descendants of the signature Sub-Series from Earthquake.
The third generation Earthquake FEA computer-modeled bass Slot-Port loading increases the output of the powerful woofer/amp combo. The new Slot-Port provides more port volume than possible with traditional tubular port loading resulting in radically increased low frequency output. Since it is not a tubular device, it can bend at optimum angles reducing cabinet size making the subwoofer both powerful and aesthetic. It also routes laminar airflow across the aerodynamically shaped internal amplifier heat-exchangers. This forced flow cooling technique enables the FF subs to operate at continued high levels, even if fully built-in. The Slot-Port is an integral part of the subwoofer and serves as a cross brace making the cabinet very strong and resonance free.
The advanced design features coupled with rational manufacturing are keys to the FF lines unbeatable price and performance combination.
All this boils down to the fact that the creation of the new FF subwoofers was no accident, rather the result of meticulous engineering building on a heritage of excellence.
The FF series from Earthquake : Power, Performance and Affordability.