Rotel A11 Tribute – Zilver – Stereo Versterker
Over de Rotel A11 Tribute – Zilver – Stereo Versterker:
The A11 Integrated Amplifier is based on the successful 14 Series models. The output power utilizes classic Rotel Class AB amplification rated at 50 Watts per channel into 8 ohms. Source inputs include an MM Phono Stage for classic vinyl lovers, aptX and AAC Bluetooth for wireless audio streaming and an array of 4 RCA analog inputs for ultimate flexibility. The front panel graphic display and IR remote control ensure effortless and simplified control of your audio.
All of this is complimented by a Rotel in-house custom designed oversized toroidal transformer using steel and copper raw materials only from proven, trusted suppliers. The resulting acoustic performance speaks for itself under all loading conditions with even the most difficult speaker loads.
Specificaties van de Rotel A11 Tribute – Zilver – Stereo Versterker
- Ken Ishiwata tribute versie
- Continuous Power Output 50 watts/ch < 0.03% (20 – 20kHz, < 0.03%, 8 ohms)
- Input Sensitivity / Impedance
- Phono Input 2,3 mV / 47k Ohms
- Line Level Inputs 180 mV / 24k Ohms
- Damping Factor 140 (20 – 20,000 Hz, 8 ohms)
- Preamp Output / Impedance 1 V / 470 Ohms
- Tone Controls – Bass / Treble ± 10 dB at 100Hz / 10kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio(“A” weighting) Phono Input 85 dB, Line Level Inputs 100 dB
- 430 x 93 x 345mm 17″ x 3 5/8″ x 13 1/2″
- Moving magnet phono input for turntable connection
- Bluetooth with aptX
- Texas Instruments Digital to Analogue Converter
Er zijn nog geen beoordelingen.